That’s all, Folks
-
No posts for a month and a half? It’s become obvious to me that despite the
fact there’s plenty to talk about, I’ve rather lost interest in saying it
in th...
Killer sudoku N°14
-
Voici le 500ème puzzle publié sur ce blog !
Ce sudoku est également le dernier qui sera publié ici. J'espère que vous,
chers lecteurs, avez apprécié et ...
Puzzle 68: The One Ring
-
See Puzzle 3 for *most* of the instructions. I've added two additional
elements here (and I lack the time to properly update the full rules to
include the...
WPC Playoops
-
So a tremendous WPC has ended. I simply wish my performance in the end
lived up to my own expectations in the way that the quality of the puzzles
and organ...
Puzzle 16: BACA
-
Been a while. This one's pretty easy, but I was inspired by a puzzle on GM
Puzzles yesterday.
Rules (as swiped from GM Puzzles): Either shade or add a sin...
0 comments:
Post a Comment