Yakazu # 9
-
I present to you the Super Yakazu. The superlative super describes these
puzzles well because of their large size grids (from 15x15 to 18x18). The
grids ...
Outside the Fox Puzzles: Year 4!
-
OUTSIDE THE FOX PUZZLES: YEAR 4
*"Touchwords are my favorite crossword variant" - Daily Crossword Links*
*Outside the Fox Puzzles* is a puzzle subscrip...
Crystal Ball Contest: WSPC 2026
-
The 2026 World Sudoku and Puzzle Championship starts next week! Bangkok is
flooding like crazy this week and more than 50 flights were cancelled. I
was tra...
#1002: Grab Bag
-
Today's grab bag features four small word puzzles across two genres that I
rediscovered while doing some solving of my own backlog of puzzles.
Shapeshifter...
Logic Masters 2026
-
Am vergangenen Wochenende fanden die diesjährigen Logic Masters statt: Zum
20-jährigen Vereinsjubiläum diesmal in Berlin. In glühender Hitze durften
sieben...
migrating blog platforms is my hobby
-
I alluded to the WordPress drama in the post that most recently revived
this blog. It does not appear to have stopped, and today I saw this
Onion-esque hea...
Puzzle #236: Nonconsecutive Cipher Fillomino
-
This is a Nonconsecutive Cipher Fillomino. The rules for Fillomino can be
found here: Rules page In addition to the usual rules for Fillomino,
adjacent reg...
Puzzle No 173: Yajilin
-
While doing the Yajilin Yacht Contest on Logic Masters India, I got this
idea. Yajilin Yacht is a ongoing Daily Puzzle Series contest by IHNN
(Jeffrey Ba...
1/3/21 (Compass)
-
It’s all about the motions with this one. Compass:
https://puzz.link/p?compass/8/8/s.12.i.3.1o….5.4.l.3.3…2oa.3.i3..as
https://puzz.link/p?compass/8/8/s.12...
13 May, 2020
-
We have uploaded a mirror archive of the now defunct CiSRA Puzzle
Competition website. This was a puzzle comp that we organised from 2007 to
2013. The orig...
P.I.HUNT 6 in a month!
-
Hey there, Is it Valentine’s Day already? We’re getting EXTRA CLOSE TO NEW
PI. There’s only a month until the 6th P.I. Hunt! Solve the anagram to
learn wha...
Puzzle #14
-
This is a Double Choco puzzle. I can't be bothered to write rules pages
for every single genre that I come across any more, so the rules are below.
Diffi...
Sudokumaniacs YouTube Channel
-
Hello friends,
We wish to announce that we have started our own YouTube channel. We will
be explaining the basic and advanced solving techniques in the in...
Puzzle #25 – Doppelblock (USPC ’19)
-
Theme: Today’s Puzzle Standard Doppelblock rules. Hi all, I’m just writing
to share the news that one of my puzzles was featured on this year’s US
Puzzle C...
Calendar Lineup – June 2018
-
[image: Beach and pier.]
The upcoming puzzle events, puzzle hunts, puzzle tournaments, and featured
new releases for the puzzle community from June 2018.
...
Omni-Yajilin
-
My first Nikoli puzzle book was Pencil Puzzle Yajilin 1, back in 2006 when
the Pencil Puzzle series was available. Yajilin has always been a special
puzzl...
(29.–36.) Star Battle
-
Hello again! It’s been brought to my attention that it is yet again time to
post something on this blog. To apologise for keeping quiet, here’s a slew
of S...
Puzzle 68: The One Ring
-
See Puzzle 3 for *most* of the instructions. I've added two additional
elements here (and I lack the time to properly update the full rules to
include the...
An End... and a Beginning
-
I will keep this blog open as an archive. I thank all readers and friends
for making this blog a success (according to me!). After a long break, I'll
be b...
WPC Playoops
-
So a tremendous WPC has ended. I simply wish my performance in the end
lived up to my own expectations in the way that the quality of the puzzles
and organ...
Les îles elles-mêmes finissent par sombrer
-
C'est officiel ; il m'est définitivement plus plaisant de repartir de zéro
que de corriger encore et toujours un travail n'ayant pas l'heur de me
satisfair...
Nurimino (Nurikabe Fillomino)
-
*Nurimino*:
Here's another hybrid puzzle. In a sense, each solution is both a valid
Nurikabe and a valid Fillomino solution.
All given numbers clues in ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment